Enable group leaders to sign up for a fundraiser online using one of the three options below. Be sure to review the Four Steps to Prepare for Online Fundraiser Signups before proceeding with the steps below.
Option 1: Direct customers to your signup page (recommended)
- Test your signup link by navigating to myfundraisingplace.com/dealername/signup/landing
- You can then share your link on Facebook and link to it from your website
- Current customers will be asked to enter their email address. New customers will enter their contact information and be will be entered as a contact in My Fundraising Place. If the group leader also submit fundraiser information, a pending fundraiser will be created.
Tip: If your link doesn’t work, go to Sales > Groups > Select a group > Fundraisers tab, click the link icon, click Generate Link, and note the dealer name that is used in the link.
Option 2: Email customers their unique signup link
- Create an email template using Microsoft Word and save as a .docx file
- Be sure to include the merge field «SignupURL». This will generate a link for the group and include it in the email. A template is available in the attachments below.
- Upload the Marketing Email Template under Marketing > Templates
- Create a marketing list
- Click on the marketing list name one time
- Click the email icon and fill out the pop-up. Click ‘Test’ to test the email and then click ‘Send’ when you’re ready to send the email.
Option 3: Manually send customers their signup link
- Go to Sales > Groups > Select a group > Fundraisers tab, click the link icon, click Generate Link
- Click ‘Copy Link to Clipboard’ or ‘Email Link’ to send your customer their unique signup link