Frequency is up to you, but monthly adjustments seem to work well.
Types of Inventory Adjustments:
- Sample Logs
- Lost Product
How to do an inventory adjustment:
- Go to Operations > Inventory Adjustments
- Click on the New Inventory Adjustment button
- Select Adjust or Transfer. Click OK
- Click on the Add Product
- Select product(s) and click OK.
- Update Inventory Adjustment information:
- Click on the Save button
- Click the Confirmed button
- After confirming:
- Click on the Save & Close button
- Check your inventory after the adjustment: