Adding or Editing Seller Information from the Invoice
If the order was submitted from MyFundraisingPlace.com and you need to edit the quantities in My Fundraising Place, then I’d recommend you edit from the invoice. If you click the edit button (the pencil icon), a dialog box will display where you can select Edit Seller Info (shown in the 2nd screen shot below).
Choosing this option will show the screen on the next page and it will ensure that your seller information is in sync for generating pre-pack labels. After making changes to the Seller Info and clicking Ok, the invoice totals will update.
A few notes:
- If you would have chosen “Edit Invoice” in the 2nd screen shot above instead of “Edit Seller Info” this will cause the seller information and the invoice to become out of sync.
- The reason we have the Edit Invoice option is for fundraisers that use MyFundraisingPlace.com but it is NOT a pre-pack order. If it’s not a pre-pack order, then we don’t want My Fundraising Place users to be forced to enter seller names when all they need to do is change a quantity.
- We do allow you to edit seller information from the Fundraiser, if you do make changes here and you click the save button you should see something like this screen shot below.
- Clicking Update Related Invoice will update the quantities on the invoice.
- Clicking Save Seller Info Only will NOT update the invoice.
- This option is needed to get seller information back in sync if an My Fundraising Place user had edited the invoice qty, but the order should be a pre-pack. I can give you a few scenarios on why you might need this option, but it shouldn’t be used often.